1,525 sq. ft. Living | 2 bed | 2 bath | Front Courtyard | 287 sq. ft. Covered Patio
The Agave satisfies your nostalgic longing for an effortless and uncomplicated life. This well-designed floor plan is perfect for the seasonal traveler or full-time resident.
2,030 sq. ft. Living | 3 bed | 2 bath | 128 sq. ft. Courtyard | 300 sq. ft. Covered Patio
The Durango is the perfect blend of luxury and functionality. Ample living and storage space mean you can downsize without having to sacrifice.
1,767 sq. ft. Living | 3 bed | 2 bath | 203 sq. ft. Courtyard | 208 sq. ft. Outdoor Living
The Chaparral is certainly a best-in-class home, offering unique outdoor living space that promotes year-round enjoyment of the beautiful Las Cruces climate.
1,832 sq. ft. Living | 3 bed | 2 bath | 143 sq. ft. Courtyard | 329 sq. ft. Covered Patio
The Butterfield blends indoor and outdoor living, allowing for the enjoyment of the beautiful New Mexico climate.
1,987 sq. ft. Living | 3 bed | 2 bath | 329 sq. ft. Covered Patio
The Encanto lives up to its name in every way. The spacious great room, kitchen, and dining area make this home live large!
Start by selecting a perfect-fit floorplan and then personalize the home that suits your unique desires. The Picacho Mountain team will help guide you through the selection process. Click here to see a list of the resort-style standard features included in the courtyard homes.
The Willows, Picacho Mountain’s premier courtyard home neighborhood, features:
- Perfect-fit floorplans from 1525 sq. ft to 2030 sq. ft.
- Prices starting from $250,000s
- Gated access for added privacy
- Private 2.75 acre park featuring walking trail and areas for quiet reflection
- Built to ENERGY STAR and LEED certification standards
- High-quality fixtures and construction
- Private courtyards and generous patios for activity, entertainment, and relaxation
- Walking trails and nature trails to facilitate your active lifestyle
- Fabulous personalization packages
Contact our Community Concierge at 575-523-2500
for more information on Picacho Mountain and
the spectacular new homes in Las Cruces, New Mexico.